Craig Ballantyne has been the Editor of Early to Rise since 2011 and is the author of the Perfect Day Formula. In this podcast we discuss Craig’s logical and holistic approach to: removing excuses and procrastination barriers in the path to your goals. Craig also explains the fantastic 10-3-2-1-0 formula to the best sleep of your life as well as controlling your inputs to improve your outputs. If you are looking for some inspiration today, look no further!
• Stratford Festival
• Body for Life
• You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With
• The Secret Law Of Attraction FULL MOVIE
• “Elimination of Temptations”
• Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
• Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
• The Best Way to Structure Your Day: The 10-3-2-1-0 Formula
• The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time
• My Wake-Up Call Came in the Form of a Broken Face
• Philips Morning Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation and Dusk Fading Night
• Sleep Smarter
• Spend - 15 Mins on What is your biggest problem? What is your biggest opportunity?